BEST METHOD FOR A SIMPLE PREPARATION
ELECTRIC DRIP RATIO
- Recommended coffee-to-water ratio 1:16
- For 1 to 2 cups: 20 g coffee (4 tbsp ground) to 330 ml (11 ounces) water.
- For 3 to 4 cups: 45 g coffee (9 tbsp ground) to 750 ml (25 ounces) water. * 1 ml of water = 1 g
MATERIALS YOU'LL NEED
1. Weigh the proper amount of coffee beans and grind them on a medium setting.
2. Place a filter into the filter basket and rinse it under hot water. This will reduce the papery flavor the filter may add to the coffee.
3. Put your coffee grounds into the filter and place filter basket in the machine.
4. Fill the machine with the proper amount of water.
5. Turn machine on to begin brew cycle.
6. When finished brewing, pour coffee into your favorite coffee mug to enjoy.
*If your machine has a hot plate, avoid keeping your coffee on it for too long because the extended heat can cause bitterness and other unwanted flavors to develop.